Arizona Insurance & Retirement Services, LLC
AZ Insurance & Retirement Services, LLC

Arizona Insurance & Retirement Services, LLC



Lost or Stolen Medicare Card?

Posted on August 16, 2017 at 4:20 PM

Have you lost your Medicare card or had it stolen?   :o" target="_blank">https/

How do I get a replacement Medicare card? 

Your Medicare card is proof of your Medicare insurance. If your Medicare card was lost, stolen, or destroyed, you can ask for a replacement by using your online my Social Security account.


If don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account.


Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab. Then select “Mail my replacement Medicare Card.”


Your Medicare card will arrive in the mail in about 30 days at the address on file with Social Security.


If you can’t or prefer not to use the online service: 


Call Social Security at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-077, Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or

go to your local Social Security office.  If you have an online SS account and need assistance but don't want to be on hold for an hour , give us a call we will help you!

Categories: None

Post a Comment


Oops, you forgot something.


The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.